Samantha Swing Dress
Casual yet flattering: instant style with the Samantha Swing Dress. 2 Bodice Views, 3 sleeve lenghts and straight and Hi-Lo hems included.
This pattern is suited for all stages of maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Casual yet flattering: instant style with the Samantha Swing Dress.
The Samantha Dress PDF Pattern includes:
- Casual, stylish, and comfortable women’s swing dress design
- 2 Bodice Views: Sleeved and Racerback
- Sleeve Lengths: Short, Elbow, and Long
- Hem Lengths: Tunic, Hi-Lo Tunic, Hi-Lo Dress, Dress
- Optional Tie Front Hem add on
- Optional built in bra for racerback view
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X (00-26) in sewing cup sizes A-E
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 Copy Shop Files
- Tips for sewing with knits
Knit fabrics with excellent recovery such as cotton lycra, rayon spandex, bamboo knit, cotton polyester blend, ponte di roma, liverpool, or scuba with horizontal and vertical stretch. The horizontal stretch should be at least 50%.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.