The Tula Dress is the perfect flowy summer top or jumper. A-line silhouette perfect for lightweight flowy woven fabrics.
This pattern is suited for early maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, & 4.
The Tula Dress is the perfect flowy summer top or jumper.
The Tula Dress sewing pattern includes:
- A-line silhouette perfect for lightweight flowy woven fabrics
- Tunic or dress length with slight curved hems or shark bite hems
- V-neck, scoop neck, or scalloped neckline options
- Closed side or button up side seams
- Optional back yoke with pleated back skirt
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes 00-26 and cup sizes A-E
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Woven fabrics with a nice drape such as rayon challis, chambray, tencil denim, seersucker, polyester blends, linen, and satin-like fabrics.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.